Mobile Axe Throwing Prices
New Jersey’s premier Mobile Axe throwing Experience
New Jersey mobile axe throwing Parties and Events
What's Included in your experience:
Most frequent questions and answers
Axe throwing participants’ minimum age requirement is 13 years old with parental consent. A waiver and safety acknowledgement must be signed.
Axe Out Entertainment provides several ancillary games, activities, and comforts for every event. One of our founding priorities is inclusivity and we are dedicated to bringing a fun and engaging experience for everyone, not just the axe throwers – even kids.
Yes, Axe Out Entertainment has options for children under the the age of 13 to participate in the axe throwing trailer. We have several games and activity options that are inclusive for a variety of ages starting at three and up at no extra charge. In addition, we offer customizable parties for children 13 and under without the axe throwing trailer. Email or call us for more details and scheduling.
Axe Out Entertainment axe throwing trailers have a roof and we can provide a canopy tent, fans, umbrella seating with lights, and heating. For safety reasons, we do not operate in snow, ice, sleet, hail, severe wind and lightning, or any other dangerous weather conditions. In these unavoidable instances, we are happy to reschedule your event, of course, at no additional cost.
A required New Jersey sales tax is calculated and applied at checkout. Axe Out Entertainment does not charge any additional fees for equipment or ancillary activities, games, and guest comfort options (limited by available set up space), when you book your axe throwing experience. We offer add-on options to all booking packages that may result in additional charges once selected. Feel fee to contact us for any additional questions.
- Prices vary based on customization selections and details.
- Package discounts are available based on selections.
- All travel included within a 40-mile radius of Pemberton Township.
- Additional customized event options available – merchandise, prize packs, + more
- Wheelchair accessible – our trailer has a 36” entrance with a ramp and stability handle.
- Multiple activities for kids and adults of all ages such as cornhole, ring toss, ladder toss, and more!
- Comfort options include umbrella seating, a canopy tent area, fans for when it’s warm, and heaters for when it’s cooler. (Activity and comfort options are limited to your space available.)
- Contact us to discuss the theme and party customization options.
- We require a 48-hour notice to modify or reschedule your axe party rental.
Mobile Axe Throwing in New Jersey
THe most bang for your buck
We believe everyone should be included in an experience. As much as we are obsessed with axe throwing, not everyone will love it as much as us, and that’s okay. That’s what drives our mission. So we make sure that every guest has options and feels included in the planning and fun. We embrace those who have the most fun just watching. We offer various seating options including umbrellas with fans and lights as well as a variety of yard games, all included! We value giving you the most bang for your buck!
Mobile Axe Throwing Parties in New Jersey!
Axe Out Entertainment is the premier mobile axe throwing party rental that everyone talks about – where you have fun with friends, co-workers, or family. We bring the fun to your home, office, business, or other location.